Preparation Time: Approximately 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: Approximately 1 Hour
Ready in: 2 Hours and 10 Minutes
Servings: – 12
- 4 pound whole chicken – 1.
- Chopped sweet pickle – ½ cup.
- Mayonnaise – 1 cup.
- 8 ounce package cream cheese – 1.
- 10.75 ounce can of condensed cream of mushroom soup – 1.
- .25 ounce envelopes unflavored gelatin – 2.
- Boil the chicken in a large pot until done. Drain and cool. Remove the bones and skin and chop the meat into small pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the pickles, chicken and mayonnaise.
- In a saucepan, heat the gelatin and the soup until the gelatin fully dissolves. Remove the saucepan from heat and add the cream cheese. Stir them well until smooth.
- Add the mayonnaise, chicken and pickles to the cream cheese mixture and keep mixing till smooth.
- Pour this mixture into a greased mol and chill till completely firm.