Preparation Time: Approximately 10 Minutes
Ready in: 10 Minutes
Servings: – 8
- 11 ounce can of drained mandarin oranges – 1.
- 8 ounce can of drained pineapple tidbits – 1.
- 8 ounce can of drained water chestnuts – 1.
- Cubed and cooked chicken – 4 cups.
- Seedless green or red grapes, halved – 2 cups.
- Chopped celery – 1 cup.
- Lettuce leaves.
- Sliced almonds.
Ingredients for the Dressing
- Mayonnaise – 1 and a half cup.
- Soy sauce – 1 tablespoon.
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon.
- Curry powder – 1 and half teaspoons.
- In a large sized bowl, combine the grapes, oranges, water chestnuts, pineapple and celery.
- In a second bowl, smaller in size, combine the mayonnaise, soy sauce, lemon juice and the curry powder.
- Pour this mixture all over the salad and toss all the ingredients well to coat.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Serve the salad on a bed of lettuce leaves and top it off by sprinkling almonds all over it.