This is a very simple chicken salad recipe made with feta cheese and red bell peppers. You can also try using tomato- basil feta for a different flavor.
Preparation Time: Approximately 30 Minutes
Ready in: 30 Minutes (can vary)
Servings: – 4
- Diced and cooked chicken – 3 cups.
- Large sized stalks celery, diced – 2.
- Red bell pepper, diced and seeded – 1.
- Mayonnaise – 6 tablespoons.
- Sour cream – 6 tablespoons.
- Crumbled feta cheese, 4 ounce package – 1.
- Dried dill weed – 2 teaspoons.
- Salt and pepper for additional taste – 1 teaspoon.
- Take a serving bowl. In this, mix together the red onion, the celery and the chicken.
- In a different bowl, stir together the sour cream, the mayonnaise, dill and the feta cheese.
- Pour this mixture on top of the chicken mixture and stir to blend well.
- Taste the salad. Season it with the salt and pepper according to your taste and as per needed.
- Serve the salad immediately or you can keep it refrigerated until serving.